Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Welcome :)

Hey viewers,


           Welcome to my brand new blog, this source gives you updates on ABC Family's series The Lying Game. If there is info on the show or the stars of the show they will be posted up. I my not post everyday, but it there is new info then it will be up here. This is not my first blog I have another it is also update on another ABC Family's series, The Secret Life of the American Teenager. I am also currently working on another blog at the moments which is going to be on the Pretty Little Liars. So if you are interested in check that out to I will have the link up in the next week or so. I had already made a Lying Game blog but deleted because wasn't satisfied with it. So I decided to create another one, I hope you all like. As soon as the show comes back there will be A LOT of post. The show returns on January 2nd! I'm soo excited! So, I hope everyone sticks around until then. - Later, Kamii <3

No comments:

Post a Comment